Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bad Night

I have been pretty strong thru this entire pregnancy (I think anyway). Last night before bed I was in the bathroom and just finally started crying like crazy. I got in bed thinking that I would just go to sleep and I couldn't. Jamie held me and told me it was okay not to be strong. I don't question God's reason for this, but it's honestly so very hard. I have faith that things will be okay rather our baby makes it or not. I know the doctors says it won't, but miracles take place everyday. It's closer to time for this pregnancy to be over and I'm not ready to let go. I thank the good Lord above for my husband being there for me.

Tonight I am better, I have gotten a lot of house work done. I want to be prepared in case I go into early labor (since Hayden was 6 weeks early). I pray each night that God gives us the strength to make it thru this.

Nite nite....

6 comments:

  1. Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all during this time and I love all of you very much. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for ya'll!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a friend of Sharleen's. I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you and your sweet little baby! May God give you all the strength you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much!! This is the hardest thing I've ever had to face, but I thank God above for sweet caring people like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer,
    Sharleen gave me a heads up about your blog, My son Joshua also had LBWC. I just wanted to affirm you in your choice, you will not regret it. My son was a beautiful part of my life and the memories of him are ones I treasure. Please feel free to contact me, I will hold you in my prayers.
    Dawn

    P.S. My in-laws live in Gulfport =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer. The Sloterbeeks let me know about your blog. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with a limb body wall baby. It's has been hard, but I know that God will bring us through. It's always nice to know there is someone else out there going through the same thing. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. I don't know how to contact you directly but my email is melgober@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer, I'm also a friend of Sharleen's. You're in my thoughts and prayers as well. Just know there is a group of women out there thinking of you and your precious baby!

    Stacey
    Phoenix, AZ
    ashlynmom23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete