Monday, January 3, 2011

2011!!!

Well, here it is... a new year!!! I'm very blessed for everything that has happened in my life in 2010, so I can't complain much. I am excited to what 2011 holds for me and my family. I am really going to work hard to lose this weight. It has been a burden on me for a long time now. So time to get the walking shoes on and get going.....



The last couple of months have been better than expected. I had my bad days, but the Holidays are usually worse when it comes to missing Jonah Myles. I just wish he was here to do everything with us and for us to watch him grow, etc. It's so hard knowing that all I can do for him is make sure his grave is clean and keep pretty flowers on it. But, it's okay..He is in the best hands of all. He will always be in my heart and I will always be able to feel his little body in my arms. I thank God for everything he has gotten me thru and I pray daily that I can be an inspiration to someone, or just to help someone that is struggling.

My Mawmaw is not doing too well. This time last year, she was cheering with my little cousin and myself at Christmas and this year she is in a nursing home and really doesn't know where she is. I have not been to see her as much as I should have and that will change this year!!! I love my Mawmaw with all of my heart and was able to see her this past weekend when we went to have Christmas with my parents. She was so pretty and so funny!! The first day we went, it was just my Mom and me, and she grabbed me and hugged me like a bear!! She cried and cried...and it broke my heart. My parents have been taking such good care of her, even though it is hard for them as well, they have managed to do it. I thank God for them everyday. I love you Mawmaw!!!!!



Our boys are getting so big. Cameron seems to be just flying to the double digit age!!! I thought I was changing his diaper yesterday lol. Where does the time go? And now, we have Hayden who is ready to be in underwear all the time...WHAT? When did he get this big? I'm so proud of my boys. I know they have their moments, but I think all kids do!! I love them so very much!!!!



I'm so thankful that God (and Christie) led us to Pearson Baptist. We love, LOVE our church!! I have made some of the best friends a girl could ask for!!! I teach the 3 & 4 year old Sunday School class and am really enjoying it!!! I pray that God continues to use us in the church and leads us to where he wants us to be.



Well I guess that's about it for tonight - gonna do better with the blogging this year :-)

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. You are so amazing, I am truly inspired by your journey you have gone through lately. We too are blessed to have been introduced to Pearson, and glad God showed us the path to go down to find it. Love ya, girl, and keep on keeping on.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete